Welcome to my blog!

Photography-

Thursday, March 26, 2009

San Juan Capistrano Engagement!

April Smith (April Smith & Co. Photography) invited me to show her around a couple of places that I love to shoot on one of her engagements near where we live. We started at Mission San Juan Capistrano and then headed to Victoria Beach in Laguna Beach. Both places are awesome to photograph and she had an amazing couple for us to work with. Here are some of my favorite pics from the day.





The last shot I wanted to take was a long exposure with the waves rolling up while our couple stood there very still. I love the way it makes the water just melt together. I did have to use a neatral density filter to be able to lower my shutter speed enough to make the effect work. My settings were ISO 200, F22, shutter speed 0.5 seconds.


Thank you April for taking me with you on the awesome engagement shoot!

No comments:

Post a Comment